CasualGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CnC My First Creation?

3 posters

Go down

CnC My First Creation? Empty CnC My First Creation?

Post by FrozenStorm Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 pm

CnC My First Creation? Bedhqd

FrozenStorm

Back to top Go down

CnC My First Creation? Empty Re: CnC My First Creation?

Post by Orange Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Definitely good for a first. Try not grabbing a background from google anymore, you can use it to make your background more fancy, but don't use it as the actual background.

The tutorial I gave you teaches you how to create a simple background (if you still got the link, try to use it for your next signature).

For the placement, check out this older comment of mine: (It's about render and text placement)
Spoiler:

Good luck and KIU!
Orange
Orange
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderlust Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:06 am

Every single time I see "KIU", in my head, it sounds like "keyoo!"
Not too bad for a first time (: You definitely have a lot of potential.

Tips for the background:
-Try combining in C4Ds and Fractals into the background, using tools, different layer modes (those work wonders and you can sometimes create BEAUTIFUL images).

Tips for the render:
-The render covers too little space, there is too much empty space. The placement of the render might also affect the way the empty space is used. If your render was maybe in the middle of this signature, it wouldn't look like there was a ton of space on the left side and it would look more even. Remember, you don't always have to use the entire render, if you enlarge it and use only the top portion, the head, anything you want, it may increase the importance of the render theme.

Color Text:
Try to match the colors of the text with either the background or a specific color of the render. By doing this, your signature becomes more cohesive and the text won't look too out of place.

Text Placement:
Follow's Wik's advice on text placement, really informative and that's how I learned to place text better than I had been.

Once again, not too bad for your first time, the flow (direction of motion in the signature) is almost there.
I am looking forward to more of your works to see how you improve ^^
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Back to top Go down

Post by FrozenStorm Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

Thanks for the CnC. I will try to improve Razz

FrozenStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum