CasualGFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CnC - UNFxAce

3 posters

Go down

CnC - UNFxAce Empty CnC - UNFxAce

Post by Wanderlust Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 am

CnC - UNFxAce T4kTOr5

I'd like some CnC on this one please. I couldn't seem to find a good placement for the text/good font because they only wanted one set of text on the signature, and I'm not good at that ._.
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Back to top Go down

CnC - UNFxAce Empty Re: CnC - UNFxAce

Post by Anne Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 pm

I think it looks really cute, not sure about the white stripe across the middle though, I never know what it really adds.
Anne
Anne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderlust Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 pm

By the white stripe, are you talking about the kind of glossed layer in the middle of the two ovelayed borders? It's just an effect of the layer style. It would probably look better without it in the case though xD
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:52 am

Awesome, I've used this render before and it's fun to see how you took a whole different way of working with it. XD

I like the border, or the white box overlay I guess. Only thing is that the whole sig is over-contrasted. You can try blurring the border (top and bottom) to get rid of that contrast there and I think it will look much better.

I like the font choice, but I feel like the text is too big. The two underlines are an attempt to give the text a bit more shape, which it does, but if you do this make sure it still fits in with the piece (they look left out imo).

Overall a neat piece, I would like to see you try some of the things I mentioned above to see how it works out. KIU pandabear.
Orange
Orange
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum